Lex Reinhart is an expert for meditation in yoga, martial arts, qigong as well as in running, cycling, swimming and structure strength. The range of his functions is mainly focused in the following three fields: directing the NING MUI Athletic Organisation for various arts, teaching as guest lecturer at international seminars and holding retreats and private lessons for individuals or small groups.
Other than meditation in sports, he is also particularly interested in issues of humanity, nature and charity. Lex currently lives in the Hérault France.
«Our society considers a winner he who reaches the ,highest peak’ fastest.
For me, the winner is he who overcomes himself –
who opens himself to spontaneous awareness,
who discovers paradise every day.»
Throughout the course of his career he has received many distinctions (for full listing please see the curriculum vitae ludus), but the most significant are the following:
· Certified recognition Yoga (Yoga Alliance, Durgaji Julie Giacomini) as well as Yongchunquan [Wing Chun Chuan], Qigong and Yiquan (Ip Chun, Samuel Kwok, Yao Chengrong)
· Trainer basic course National Committee for Elite Sports (Federal Sport School Magglingen)
· 8th Duan Grandmaster Dashi (The World Kuoshu Federation)
· 5th Duan Wei (Chinese Wushu Association)
· International Referee A (The World Kuoshu Federation)
Memberships with Associations are fully listed in the detailed list, with the most significant being:
· Yoga Alliance Association since 2018 – yogaalliance.org
· Fédération Française de Cyclisme (FFC) since 2018 – ffc.fr
· Yip [Ip] Man Martial Arts Athletic Association (YMMAA, Hong Kong) since 1993 – yipmanwingchunasso.com
Owner and director of the NING MUI Retreat & Coaching Center in the North-Ardèche France from 2002 to 2018:
«You’re only as good as in your worst moment.»